S&P Global is offering internship opportunity as Summer Intern
Locations - Bangalore, India
Categories - Information Technology
Req ID - 290728
Responsibilities and Impact -
· Collaborate with global internal teams and external partners to create and scale new and existing business applications, leveraging modern generative AI model- and cloud services, data transformation tools, and business intelligence platforms.
· Work on global projects, develop and implement innovative solutions that address both internal and external customer needs.
· Use data to drive decisions, priorities, and processes, ensuring continuous improvement and efficiency in all operations.
· Engage in continuous learning and development opportunities, staying abreast of industry trends and best practices, and contributing to the team's knowledge and expertise.
What We’re Looking For -
Basic Required Qualifications
· Third year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology
· Proficiency in Python and SQL for data manipulation and analysis.
· Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Service-Oriented Architecture
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
Key Soft Skills -
· Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and strategically.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team and with partners across different functions.
· Proactive and self-motivated, with a strong desire to learn and grow.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, prioritizing effectively to meet deadlines.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
· Proficiency in front-end development, with a particular emphasis on React, and experience using MS Visual Studio Code.
· Practical experience with data visualization tools such as MS PowerBI or Tableau Software.
· Familiarity with AWS or Azure Cloud Services, and experience in creating GenAI tools.
· A strong interest or expertise in the Automotive market would be a significant advantage
[ Article by: team tosscall ]