Philips Internship program_Software Development_2023 Batch_
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Responsible for analyzing and understanding requirements
• Design and implement the requirements by collaborating with System Engineers and Architects
• Performs detailed design, coding, testing and all related documentation for a project
• Identifying and resolving technical risks proactively
• Ensure deliverables are on time and of high quality
• Implementation of Unit Test Cases using relevant testing frameworks
• Supports team in defect fixing and investigations
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
Experience & Qualifications:
• 0-2 years of experience working for a comparable product development organization in Development or Simulator development for enterprise application environment
• Demonstrated hands on expertise with architecture, Design patterns, OOAD concepts, C++, DICOM (added advantage).
• Know how in use of tools for source control and problem reporting/defect tracking tools such as Rational Clear Quest
• Practical experience in highly regulated environment (FDA, etc.)
• Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills in a global set up
• Excellent problem-solving skills and is able to think quickly and adeptly about how to address issues/problems
Desired -Personal Characteristics:
• B.E in Computer Science / Software Engineering
• Involved in Test & Automation
• Experience in Healthcare company
[ Article by: SEEDIT ]